Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Ok, so it's NOT e.coli!  How this could have gotten so screwed up I have no idea.  I just talked to one of our regular nurses - other than looking for e.coli since we know M's susceptible to it, there was no evidence of it anywhere in the report.  WTF?  Of course I'm glad it isn't that evil, devil of a bug that needs to burn in hell.  But still, you have no idea how much the thought of her having that again scares me.

So, now we wait.  I'll talk to the doc's office again within the next few days.  Guess since I've been trying to ready myself for her needing the surgery, I might as well see if we should still get it over with.  After all, it is probably just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment