Monday, August 3, 2009

3 August

Venting again...

Ok, so we are still dealing with the vomit issue. She's not projectiling any more, but still spitting. New doc wonders if it's her brain that's causing the problem. Even though the ventricle size has been stable, there could be more pressure than thought. And if that's the case, we might still be in for the shunt. Waiting for ultrasound results.

And of course I'm battling the anger demon about it. For crying out loud, WTF has she done to deserve this? Huh? Playing the cards you're dealt? I don't think so. Cards don't work in the game of football. Would someone PLEASE just tell me WTH is going on? I'm tired. I'm tired of having to choose between my son and my daughter every moment of every day. I'm tired of wondering how I can afford gas to get to the hospital to see my daughter. I'm tired of the "wait and see" answers. I'm tired of people telling me that I'm so strong for dealing with all this. I'm tired of getting angry.

I just want to get my baby girl home.

No comments:

Post a Comment