Thursday, August 20, 2009

20 August

First - a public apology for my husband and father being uber-cranky towards people who didn't deserve it today!

Finally got the endoscope done. 645 - nothing scheduled. 815 - it's scheduled for noon. 900 - moving it to 10. 1030 - call from anesthesia about pre-op stuff. Ugh. What a headache. Hence the Starbucks Grande Latte, a bag of mini-Heath bars, a bag of mini-Mr. Goodbars, and a skim milk for lunch!

Surgeon never called me before everything. Thankfully, I knew what the deal was. But he still should have called me beforehand. My parents were able to make it there in time, despite the mess. And afterwards, I got a message from the surgeon that everything went well. Everything looked fine, and they are sending the biopsied stuff off to be tested. Should know results in a few days. And Awesome Auntie Cheryl also called me. Princess was doing well, wiggling around and all.

Then I get the lovely news that they are doing another upper GI Friday. Um, Doc, when were you going to tell me THAT? I don't know who dropped the ball, but I'm trying to stay calm. Not easy when you don't know what the hell is going on.

Headaches aside, she was a sweet little darling tonight. Cuddle time on her tummy with Mommy. And dressing in hot pink - headband and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment