Nothing new going on in the Page household. We are still in a holding pattern. Neo is checking with neurosurgery again to see if we can try tapping the reservoir on the off chance it might help with all her spitting. Basically, just making sure there isn't a big risk or anything. If that helps, then we are back in for the shunt (BOO! So not cool at this point.). If that doesn't, or if surgeon says do not tap, we're looking at a GI endoscope to look for protein intolerances, etc.
I am just getting tired of all this. Let me bring my baby girl home already!