Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 21 quickie

Bronch moved to Monday. Fingers crossed. Hoping for some good answers. This one's gonna take a little longer, so I'm gonna caffeine it up and grab my book. Reading the TrueBlood books. Not as good as Twilight, but hey. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

And also hoping for a good nurse. I know one of our favorites Amy won't be there, and I'm worried we'll get someone who doesn't know Maryn. Although after almost 12 weeks, I'm starting to wonder who DOESN'T know her. But there are some. So I asked the charge nurse today to give us someone who knows her, like one of our other faves, Auntie Cheryl. Yeah, she's not really an aunt, but she might as well be. There are a few nurses who I think we are going to officially adopt into the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment