Monday, April 19, 2010

Puh - lease!!!

Ok, so we have M's stuff scheduled for May 6.  Lots of work.  So guess what?  I'M GETTING SICK!  No, not that me getting sick is all that big of a deal, after all, it's just a spring cold.  But SHE can't get it.  I'm frustrated enough that we have to wait until May 6.  Just the thought of having to cancel, then trying to recoordinate 4 different docs with the ER is just making me nauseated.  She started to go a bit yellow over the weekend, but nothing major.  Please, please, PLEASE - if she has to get it, get it now so she has time to get over it.

1 comment: